Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's 45 degrees outside, what shoud I promise to do with Iris?

Tricycling and bubbles of course. I had to get Iris down for a nap and she insisted on blowing "bubbyles". So I promised her I'd take her out to blow bubbles after her nap. It was FREEZING out, but she couldn't be dissuaded. I try and try to imitate how she says bubbles, and I can't. I have a video, but I'm too techno-illiterate to minimize it enough. I'll ask Nate to help me when he gets home. Until then here is a cute picture of Iris on her tricycle.

Hey here is a good picture of the sweater Grandma Adele knitted.


1 comment:

The Meldrums said...

She is so cute! I'm your cousin Cindy Platt. I'm Shauna and John's daughter. I have been stalking your blog for sometime now and decided to finally leave a comment. Your family is so cute and I enjoy reading your blog.
Cindy