Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why am I showing you this?

Watch this and you'll know what my day has been like:



Iris (the culprit) started watching this with me after yelling at me from the top of the stairs, coming down and finding me watching this. Then she laughed and said, "That's funny! Again!"

11 comments:

n8'swife said...

Sounds right to me!

Tonia said...

That looks and sounds like my everyday life. Gotta love 'em :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! Hilarious!

Cindy said...

It's enough to make you want to change your name sometimes, isn't it!

Jules said...

Brandon just laughed and said, "Oh, that is so dead on."

OUR HOUSE said...

I watched this 3 times in a row, and I laughed every time. So true, so true....I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Rachel Harlin said...

Sounds like yesterday at my house!

Anonymous said...

So true, so true...

The Coxes said...

Mom....mom.....mom.....mommy....mama.....mom....mom....

loricjensen said...

I just had this happen to me while I was on the phone today. It made me so mad then, but it's funny now. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

i forgot to add this to our beach wordle.