WITH ALL THIS EXTRA SPACE I GET WHEN I UPLOAD PICTURES AND THEN CUT AND PASTE THEM ELSEWHERE I THOUGHT I'D HAVE A LITTLE FUN AND TELL YOU ALL THAT I ROCK!!!
Through the amazing parental power of suggestion, we have Abby thinking that cutting her hair on her 71/2 year birthday would be WAY AWESOMER than waiting until she is 8! It feels like cheating, and cheating never felt so good. I've been doing some research on hair donation and it looks like there are quite a few organizations that let you mail in your own hair. This is good because I wanted to donate hair, and I want the girls and I to get our hair cut at the same place AND I don't want that place to be Supercuts since I'll be getting highlights too.
I've also been researching hair styles. I want SHORT, SHORT, SHORT hair. I've wanted SHORT, SHORT, SHORT hair for a really long time and have always chickened out. I'm hoping to keep my nerve. I've discovered that I have a square face. I'm hoping any of these cuts would work. Here are the cuts I'm looking at in order that I prefer them.
Drum Roll please...



You are more than welcome to vote for your favorite style, but just like a real politician, I will take your vote and do whatever the heck I want anyway... MMMMUUUUUHHHHAAAAWWW!!And just so that I'll get lots of comments, I thought I'd give you a little taste of some Twilight boys you could easily put in your pocket or purse:

ETA:Apparently one of the Edward dolls sparkles in the sun. I also decided to PG the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks.


17 comments:
Amy--when my sister wanted to get a much different haircut, she used this website: www.thehairstyler.com. You take a picture and can actually put the different hairstyles on it. It was really helpful to do. (And great to see which styles were going to look better on Russ...)
I'm so excited for you to get your haircut!
I always wanted to try that too, but have never had the guts. I can't wait to see the outcome.
Your hair looks much better long. I want short hair like Jenna Elfman but I would look horrible. You never know. maybe you 'll love it SHORT SHORT SHORT
I so LOVE my short short hair! The shortest I've gone is 1" and spiked it (I've done that twice now). Someday I want to shave my head--not BIC shave, but a good "no attachment on the clippers" shave. Maybe when I'm grey and old enough to pull that off.
I love all the styles you've chosen!
I used to have really long hair and it took me years to slowly cut it really short. I now have Alice's haircut from Twilight. It took me a while to like it but I do now. Good luck.
I am sending your giveaway prize this week. I have had it done for a while now, but I hate going to the post office :)
You know I'm a fan of short hair, but it is hard to make the plunge. Find a great stylist! If I see someone out and about with the cut I want, I ask them for their stylist's phone number. I think you might not have enough flexibility with cut #1, but you might be able to do a combo of the other three so you could have different styles from the same cut. Good luck--post pics!
ditto everything Lori says. I love my short hair, but having it only one way is kind of a bummer. I am still trying to find 'my stylist'. Good luck!
haha.. This whole post cracked me up. Using the extra photo space, politician input.. hahaha.
I have had the last style before, and though it's really cute, it was so hard to maintain. It turned into a mullet in about 3 weeks. If you get it, make SURE she thins out the bottom a lot so that it flips easily.
Bah, I want to tell you to go super short, but I'm afraid you will chop it off and hate it and then hate me. So I say go with your gut, and ignore my input. (In true political fashion).
I know I can't pull off the super short cut, so more power to you! Whatever you choose make sure and take pictures!
I personally like shoulder length hair for myself, as when I tried to grow out my hair after it was super short, it looked like I had a mullet for a while. Just something to think about if you decide you want to grow it out again.
I'd try cut #2 first, if you don't like it, you can go shorter. I think it's the most feminine and gives you more options anyway.
The dolls are just odd.
I like the second style best but the first one is great too. Please post a pic to show off the new cut.
From a boy's perspective, I would tell you to go with the second or fourth haircut. I would also tell you to avoid, at all costs, the first one. I realize boys' opinions never seem to matter, but short hair can go VERY wrong sometimes; I'm just looking out for my favorite Amy! :)
I like the 2nd one or 4th one. I bet you would be cute with short hair. However if you don't get a stylist that can cut it really well, you will hate it! Also make sure they style it for you and teach you how to fix it so you will know what to do on your own. My favorite cuts have come from a gay guy that I just go to without any opinions and let him do whatever he thinks looks good and is stylish. Good luck! :)
You're so brave! I like the blonde style the best, but do whatever you want (of course you will!). Good luck!
All of them are cute!!! It almost makes me want to go short again! Almost!
Number 2!!!! NUMBER 2!!!! I am very emphatic in my support of hairstyle number 2 and how great it would look on you.
Post a Comment