Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I feel sorry for you...


If you aren't coming to my Totally Awesome Twilight Birthday Party on Friday, you are missing out!


YUMMY!

12 comments:

The Preece Family said...

I am so excited to come...it is going to be an awesome way to end the week!

n8'swife said...

I wish I could be there Amy, even though I would be a total Twilight outcast!

Cindy said...

I am totally coming, and I am so glad that you and I can still be friends even though I don't think Edward is hot AT ALL! Go team Jacob! ;)

Amy said...

Cindy! You are crazy! Did you see the picture I posted. My salivary glands actually secreted! LOL But don't tell Nate. I don't want him thinking I prefer Edward to him. But I bet you'd rather play ticket to ride with Edward instead of Nate! LOL!

Amy said...

BTW, once again a Twilight picture got me 3 times as many comments. And people claim I'm obsessed! Mine don't count ;)

theloulie said...

Awww man, I wanna go.... and yes that picture is very yummy!

The HousewifeTravels said...

Why Twilight in May? June 29th is the here in RC. You're welcome of course. Have fun. Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!

Anonymous said...

Sure, make me feel bad for not living within 2,000 miles of you...
Save me a seat--maybe we can IM during the party! :)

Verity said...

Sounds fun! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jason and Amanda said...

Hey, I wasn't even invited!! How rude you might be taken off the coolest aunt list if you aren't careful! LOL

OUR HOUSE said...

Well thanks so much for your pity, Amy. Did you even CONSIDER having your party in Korea?!

Unknown said...

And the party was indeed "totally awesome!"