WHY IN THE WORLD DOES A SNOWMAN NEED A WINTER HAT? SNOWMEN ARE MADE OF SNOW!!! SNOW IS COLD!!! ALL A HAT WOULD REALLY DO IS MAKE IT WARMER!!! DOESN'T THAT GO AGAINST EVERYTHING A SNOWMAN STANDS FOR?
Okay, sorry that was actually a question, three exclamations and then another question.
![]() |
| These guys even have scarves! I mean, come on! |
So I was scouring pictures of snowmen to put on here, since the picture of the girls' snowman they made is all the way on the camera in my purse. And NO it didn't have a winter hat. Abby used the scarf as hair and put her elephant sun visor on it. Anyway, I came across this picture and thought, "Now this makes sense!"
![]() |
| See the cap? At least this will protect him from the sun. Still has a scarf though! |




7 comments:
A very thought provoking question and I don't have an answer! I like the visor idea though :)
How about the corncob pipe or two eyes made out of coal - both things that can generate heat?
So true! If anything, he should have sunglasses and a big shaded hat on.
I think you should start a revolution in the Snowmen/Snow-women industry!
By the way, I don't have my jewelry blog anymore.
That was deep...now it's going to bug me everytime I see a snowman wearing a hat.
You're so right, it really doesn't make any sense!
Vanity. Snowmen know they look "hot" with a hat on.
It is something I've thought about too, and you may have noticed that my snowman did not have a hat or scarf.
Post a Comment