The best part of Christmas is getting pictures done. Now that I have two beautiful girls to show off, I'm in Heaven! Here are some pictures from our Sear's photo shoot last Friday. Iris had an ear infection and was in desperate need of a breathing treatment, but they look great. Thank you to my sister, Molly, for sending Iris' dress. It looks so good with Abby's, and you would never know it is a size 3T!! And thank you to Nate's mom, Adele, for knitting the cute purple sweaters. My girls are the best gift ever. And if I live 100 years more and never get another gift, I will not be deprived. What blessings I have to celebrate at this time of year! I'm the "luckiest" person in the world!
Cute pics. So sorry about poor Iris! That's so sad. I have trouble with my ears all the time and it really is so painful. It definitely makes you feel alot worse for the little ones when you remember how bad it hurts.
I'm used to be a SAHM to two little girls, until they grew up and went to school. Now I work part time as a reading aid at the elementary school, volunteer in the PTA, soccer organization and stay busy with church. I'm still the best wife ever (ok only wife ever) to my wonderful husband. My new short term goals involve chocolate and napping, and my new long term goals involve traveling as much as possible with my little family of four.
6 comments:
Wow, 2 posts in one week! I love the pictures. I'll have to show Benjamin and Emma tomorrow. Now get your decorations up!!
The pictures are AWESOME!!!
Cute pics. So sorry about poor Iris! That's so sad. I have trouble with my ears all the time and it really is so painful. It definitely makes you feel alot worse for the little ones when you remember how bad it hurts.
I adore the sweet pictures of your girls!! They are growing and changing at the speed of light!
Hugs,
marvista66
WOW! Your girls are getting so big! Beautiful pics!
Post a Comment