Here is a dramatic picture of it:

Here is how she really feels about it:


She keeps assuring me it doesn't hurt. I keep not believing her!
In other "D'OH" news. Nate is a proud pappa (for the second time) of a future Simpsons fanatic. It all started when Abby was born and force fed episode after episode of The Simpsons. I have to admit that it was cute when she said, for the first time, "Daddy can we watch Homer Simpthsonths?" And now, he can add one more Simpsons daughter notch to his belt. Here's a little taste of our newest Simpson fan--that is a Homer Simpson ornament that Nate received as a gift:
In other "D'OH" news. Nate is a proud pappa (for the second time) of a future Simpsons fanatic. It all started when Abby was born and force fed episode after episode of The Simpsons. I have to admit that it was cute when she said, for the first time, "Daddy can we watch Homer Simpthsonths?" And now, he can add one more Simpsons daughter notch to his belt. Here's a little taste of our newest Simpson fan--that is a Homer Simpson ornament that Nate received as a gift:
As you can see, my kids are cute, even with a black eye and laughing at Homer Simpson. And you will all rest easy tonight knowing that I am done with Christmas. No more shopping, wrapping or anything left for me to do. And I still have four days until Christmas. And since I won't be posting before then, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I know that we are far from you, and we miss everyone terribly, but we are all close when we remember what this season is about and take the time to think about and pray for those who are dear to us. We love you!


6 comments:
Amy-Your kids are so cute. Babies laugh at the funniest things. I loved hearing Abby laughing in the background. She reminds me of Maggie wanting to be the one pushing the button.
Amy, That's hilarious! It's so funny to see Iris so grown up. She's still tiny in my mind! I'm sure that Nate was proud to have indoctrinated Iris into the world of The Simpsons!
How hilarious is that? Her laugh is so contagious! Sweet! Loving Abby's black eye, it gives her street cred. ;) (So relieved to hear she's doing fine with it)
Oh that is too cute!! I love it when babies laugh like that but Iris is especially cute!!
How cute. I hope you had a great Christmas!
OH my goodness that was so cute! I'm ashamed to admit that one of Morgans first words was Simpsons...totally not my doing I can asure you.
Post a Comment