This post will not be long. I just want to pose a question:
Am I the only one who has to pluck their eyebrows every other day to keep them from reforesting? I'm really intrigued and a little annoyed... but mostly intrigued, or is it mostly annoyed? Oh wait that is two questions, sorry.
Oh and since so many of my "friends" don't like the pictures I put up relating to hair, I have refrained from putting up a picture. But I'm sure that won't stop these "friends" from commenting on how disgusted they are by my hair pictures.
January 2019
7 years ago


10 comments:
i'm so there with you about the plucking. it seems i'm constantly needing to do it. the same goes for shaving my legs--i swear i have a 5 o'clock shadow on my legs. SO ANNOYING!
I will admit to rarely plucking. It's not that it doesn't need to be done, I'm just lazy!
I have to pluck pretty often if I don't want to have bushman brows...after Jack was born I didn't pluck for like 4 weeks...it was nasty, and took FOREVER to get looking decent. I'm recovering from that. Yikes.
You are not alone. I am half Hispanic, and one tie I have to my mothers race is my eyebrows. Man, those things grow like their is no tomorrow. Not only do I constantly have to pluck (as to not look like Bert from Sesame Street) I have short little black stub hairs that are too little to grab hold of with my tweezers. This is my on going battle and I never feel like I am on top of it. I would agree that it is annoying but disagree with the intrigue. I am not intrigued...only annoyed.
Just so ya know...your eyebrows always seem to be in good order. I never would have thought you battled my same battle.
as one of your "friends" I will say that I "should" pluck but don't very often because it HURTS! :)
There was a time in my 20's when I shaved off my eyebrows and penciled them in. Yikes!!!
I laughed really hard when I read this post because I happened to actually be in the middle of 'petting' my eyebrows (a weird, relaxing little quirk I have) and thinking to myself, "Man, I need to pluck these AGAIN!?"
thanks for the laugh!
I used to have to pluck them often, but now that I'm getting "old", it doesn't seem like ever have to anymore. Weird.
I can most totally and unfortunately relate to this situation. Man! It is a never ending job for me to keep these hairy caterpillars groomed. For me, I let it go not really paying attention until one day I look in the mirror and realize how disgusting I look and it must be done immediately, despite appointments or screaming children. *sigh* I totally get you there.
Post a Comment