Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You know you need a vacation when...

Okay this is a quick one because I'm too lazy to upload pictures tonight. Someone on myMC message board started a thread that said, "You know you need a vacation when..." and everyone was supposed to put in examples of why they need a vacation. As I read the responses I was sad that I had nothing to contribute, as I really feel like I need a vacation, but their brain-dead type things just didn't apply to me. And then, today, it happened.

So, you know you need a vacation when you take one daughter to the doctor but put the other daughter's name on all the medical papers.

Yep, that happened to me today and all I could tell the nurse was that I needed more sleep. Thank goodness we are going to the beach in a couple of weeks!

I promise I will do a full, picture-laden update soon... you can trust me... remember my middle name (wink, wink).

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What's your middle name?! That's too funny about the doctor visit. Too much to keep track of, these darn kids!
(Keep running! I will of you will!)

Anonymous said...

Ha, too funny. I about died when I read this on MC because I've done it before, but caught it before I handed them back to the front desk...How about the time soon after Ryan was born, we took a trip to Vegas and Tyson kept telling me that his shorts were hurting his stomach....I had accidentally put Ryan's denim shorts on him....Size 3 months instead of 3T! Hey, I at least give credit for getting the "3" right!

Audrey said...

Very funny! How's Abby's oh, I mean Iris's arm and eye. Looks like a need a vacation too.

Amy said...

Rachel, a few posts ago I put that my middle name is honesty!