I just got a phone call from my mom. My niece, Ryann, was in a roller skating accident today and broke her leg/hip badly. They are life-flighting her to Denver for surgery. There is a storm rolling in and it looks like my brother may not be able to drive there. My sister fit on the plane with her, so she will be with Ryann, but Cameron can not fly tonight.
I am begging for prayers for her and my brother. Ryann is in a lot of pain. I don't know anything else. Please, please pray for her.
January 2019
7 years ago


4 comments:
Done. This has got to be so scary for all involved. Keep us updated.
Oh, Amy - we definitely will. We'll make sure to mention you and your family as well... I hope you're doing okay.
all of you will be in our thoughts and prayers. I hope he is able make it to her.
Ryann and you and all of your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment