Well, sort of. My name isn't mentioned, but it is me!! I found this on Maria V. Snyder's website:
http://www.mariavsnyder.com/news.php
Scroll down to her description of the NC part of her book tour. Go to the one at Park Road Books in Charlotte. She talks about a reader driving two hours with her beautiful daughters to see her... THAT'S ME!!!
Wow, aren't you all so glad to know me? Do you want my autograph?
January 2019
7 years ago


11 comments:
I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH. That is pretty cool! Very famous-making (read Uglies Series to understand intensity of this comment). Hope Abby is feeling better.
I am impressed that you would drive to Charlotte with two kids in tow! I won't even take mine to the mall if I can help it!
My kids have it - the cuteness. And speaking of my kids, Cora has been wearing Abby's shoes since you guys visited us, and now I FINALLY know where they came from! Thanks for the free shoes, and you're welcome for the burpcloth, or whatever it is that you stole from us. And sadly, no, I don't think three years is going to be long enough to come and see you. You see, we're going to be following in your footsteps and going back to school, so we're really pinching pennies, and driving cross-country would probably put us out on the street in a cardboard box.
That is soooo cool! How come I have not seen your blog yet? What kind of friend am I???
Can I please! I knew I'd know someone famous someday, and I'm so glad it's you! :) Was that cheezy or what! Really, that's pretty cool. Have a good day, and thanks for your great comments today ;)
I just found your blog...very cute. Mine is draughontogether.blogspot.com if you ever want to stop by :)
hi girly girl just thought i would drop a line since i am blog reading today... we need to catch up!!!
I love that picture of Iris surrounded by toilet paper. Awesome! :)
O.K We're glad you are famous...now give us something to read! :)
I just got poison study, magic study, and fire study from the library. I need some new material. I know you really like them, so I hope they live up to your hype! Iris is adorable with the TP. I have a friend who said that disaters are always funnier through the lens of a camera. Isn't that the truth!!!
Keep your pants on Kathryn. I'll be posting soon!
Rachel (my niece), I think you will like them. If you read Twilight and liked it, you'll like these, although they aren't as "romancy" as Twilight. Enjoy and report back!
Post a Comment