Here is one of many conversations I had with Abby today. Let me set the scene. I left Abby and Iris downstairs while I switched out the laundry upstairs. I hear Iris screaming (I know it is hard to believe, but she was screaming!).
Me-- What is all that screaming about? Abby-- It's Iris! Me-- What is she doing? Abby-- She's screaming!
I think there is a conspiracy to trick me with their cuteness all the while making me insane!
My kids so lucky that they are cute right now when they throw fits. Eli's cuteness has saved him from many a mom meltdown. I fear the day when my kids have zits, big lips, braces, and noses that they haven't grown into yet...and start throwing fits. Will I still love them?
I'm used to be a SAHM to two little girls, until they grew up and went to school. Now I work part time as a reading aid at the elementary school, volunteer in the PTA, soccer organization and stay busy with church. I'm still the best wife ever (ok only wife ever) to my wonderful husband. My new short term goals involve chocolate and napping, and my new long term goals involve traveling as much as possible with my little family of four.
5 comments:
You underestimated the cute padawans..never again will you ask a sill question. :)
Love their pics! Their growing so big!
Iris is so cute!! Screamers, we have 2 peas in a pod, unfortunately mine should have outgrown it long ago!
That is HILARIOUS! :)
My kids so lucky that they are cute right now when they throw fits. Eli's cuteness has saved him from many a mom meltdown. I fear the day when my kids have zits, big lips, braces, and noses that they haven't grown into yet...and start throwing fits. Will I still love them?
Your kids are so cute! Don't you just love the things that they say to you!
Shar Turner (just in case you don't know who this is)
Post a Comment