Friday, November 14, 2008

What you don't want...

What you don't want to see:


The close up:


What you don't want to hear when showing your husband these pictures:

Me-- "Look at this."
Nate-- "Oh ya, I saw that. What are you going to do about it?"


What you want to do, but shouldn't:


'Nuff said!

13 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

That's a mess! I've experienced that one before. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry! What a way to ruin a good day!

Tamara ViAnn said...

Oh I hear ya... one of Kylie's toys got sucked down our master bath toilet so we'll probably be pulling it apart soon. We've had a lot of toilet drama this week (sigh).

Audrey said...

That is a nice hair pulling moment. What a stinker!

kjha said...

I'm most curious if you are going to save the rug. My word verification word is imesse...I'm messy. Yep. That's this post to a tee!

Kathleen said...

Are you venting? ;)

n8'swife said...

That's hilarious, I can't totally picture Nate's reaction!

Lindsay said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh! So...what did you do about it?

Rachel said...

Oh my... that's a bummer (no pun intended). Thanks for sharing... I think :) Love the tooth post below as well. We were just talking about when Ella's teeth would come out tonight. Go bendy pliers! Good tip!

OUR HOUSE said...

Well, here's something that will make you feel better, since I know you're such a big fan of Weir Al. It's kind of long, but it's funny. Go here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGVYki-oyQ&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

ooooo said...

wow! I hope that you have more than on bathroom. Good luck and I hope it doesn't mess up your day too much.

Melissa E Photography said...

Oh MAN! my husband would be a dead man. :)

Lupe said...

No way! :)

natalie brady said...

This is the funniest post! I know exactly what you mean!