A conversation with Iris. I was trying to get Abby to eat her meatballs the other day. I just kept saying, "Just try it." Then from across the table:
Iris yells: Just try it Abby! Just try it Abby!
Me: Are you going to try it?
Iris: No, it's yucky!
A conversation with Abby. She was playing her new Hannah Montana game which is some blond (Abby thinks it is Hannah's friend Lily) riding a skateboard around trying not to hit things. On one level she is trying to avoid flapping fish on a dock.
Me: Abby, what happens when you hit a fish (at that moment she hits a fish)
Abby: Mom, it isn't a fish, it is an electric seal.
Another conversation with Abby. We went to visit the Kennecott mine here in Utah. It is HUGE! They have a cool visitor's center and they show an informative film about the history of the mine and how they process the copper etc. While we are watching the film, which has some black and white pictures...
Abby: Mom, when you were a kid, was everything black and white and gray, or was there some color.
Me: Um, no, there was color.
Abby: There was?
Me: Yes, we'll talk about it later.
I know I must have asked my mom this question at least once, what kid doesn't. I'm just sort of getting a complex since she is asking these questions and questions like did I go to school on a horse and did they have TV when I was a kid. SHEESH
My final funny. Came across this today and ROFLMBO! I don't know why it was so funny to me. Probably because I grew up with three older brothers. Sometimes, I'm such a child!
January 2019
7 years ago


5 comments:
Lol!
That is too cute. I laughed out loud at the "electric seal" comment. I had to explain it to Ryan and he laughed too.
Thanks for the laughs!!
Your girls are so funny! And the "farting idol" was good too--I don't care how old you are. Poots are funny!
I love the "black and white" comment. So funny.
Post a Comment