I ate a sugar cookie before eating my bagel for breakfast!
Inspiration-- there is no better time to eat a cookie. If it is calling you, don't look at the clock, just eat it!
I did 40 minutes of Turbo Jam at the church!
Inspiration-- there are so many... but mainly you are never too old, or fat to "shake and shed" and if you happened to eat a cookie before breakfast... all the better!
I went Visiting Teaching this morning!
Inspiration-- it's pretty self explanatory... if you have a great partner and super sisters to visit, it isn't really a job at all, just a lot of fun!
I went to the library to get a book on hold for me
Inspiration-- you will only lose brain cells from now on... so use them by reading a variety of books. Oh and putting books on hold so you don't have to actually search the whole library for them is not laziness, but efficientness. (And I can make up words if I want... I read)!
I took a shower and shaved my legs
Inspiration-- you don't have to have a reason to shave... like a date or other (wink) with your spouse or because you don't like wearing nylons to church. You can totally shave in the middle of winter just to feel smooth!
I got dressed in clean pajamas... at 1:30pm!
Inspiration-- if you aren't going anywhere and don't feel like wearing jeans, put some PJ pants on and if you are like me, wear a sweatshirt over your T-shirt so you don't even have to wear a bra! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I attempted to start a double batch of these while talking to my mom.

I put in too much sugar and then tried to compensate without knowing what I was doing... thus the batch was ruined.
Inspiration-- A batch of cookies is worth ruining for a good talk with your mom!
I made another double batch of these without distraction (only had the Twilight soundtrack in the background).
Inspiration-- 100+ cookies makes everything better! And if you did Turbo Jam... eat some dough and a cookie from each cookie sheet... you know to make sure it all tastes good. Turbo Jam goes a long way!
And tonight I plan to eat more cookies while watching The Biggest Loser Finale!
Inspiration-- You tell me...


11 comments:
I am inspired! To go to bed. Because that is really what I want to do. Sleep, cookies, no turbojam...sounds good to me! :)
I'm inspired, too, and grinning all the way to the cookie jar. ;)
he he, cute post! Very inspirational, I hear a cookie calling me...
mmmm cookies! I'm inspired to wear pj's all winter! Well, maybe not!
Very inspirational! I think it might be better to eat cookies early in the morning because then you have all day to burn off those calories!
Boy would I sure like to try some of those cookies...
It is lunchtime already, and I am wearing the same sweatpants and t-shirt that I wore yesterday because I slept in them and I haven't showered or changed yet. Inspiration - None. That's the problem. I haven't been inspired to get ready for the day yet.
Love this post!!!
It sounds so much like a day that I had this week but I had a chocolate chocolate chip cupcake instead of a cookie for breakfast and washed it down with a glass of milk.
I love it. You make me laugh. You really do have an awesome VT partner, too. *grin*
Hilarious! I always love reading your posts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I am totally late posting this comment, but this was such a great and inspiring post! I love your reasons (or lack thereof) for doing things- it adds so much to life! You're awesome!
Post a Comment