Nandy? What is it, you ask? Let me show you. Let me show you how nandy makes a toddler go from elation to tantrum in 60 seconds.
You may mourn the loss of said "nandy" with Iris if you like.
An errant observation: For some reason my kids think that if they're being naughty and they just make it to the couch, then they are safe... like the couch is base or something. This must be one of those rare human instincts.
January 2019
7 years ago


9 comments:
Poor Iris! But more importantly, what on earth were you doing blogging at 5AM on a Saturday morning??
It wasn't 5am. Maybe blogspot's clock is on west coast time! LOL
LOL. . .that was too funny!
Love it!
How many times have I caught my kids doing that? Iris's tantrum made me chuckle. Now, what does that say about me?
Can I comment on how cute her hair was!! Darn cute and long!! Now, I notice the hair because the tantrum is a regular occurrence at my house and no longer phases me!!
That was cute! It is nice that tantrums are cute at that age because my kids tantrums are no longer cute, just annoying!
Poor Iris!!! I'm glad my kid isn't the only one!!! I swear, it was almost like I was watching Seryn!!!
That was a cute tantrum and I think I might throw a similar one if I had chocolate so close to my mouth. That made my day.
I couldn't help but laugh. That was too cute. What a mean mom! Just kidding mom's are supposed to be that way. Logan has learned to say please all by himself it is really hard to tell him no when he says please so nicely.
Post a Comment