Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Daisy and Crayola have teamed up

Okay so the awesome Daisy on MC has been offering a totally awesome giveaway on her blog. It is a huge Crayola gift bag and I've been entering to win. I get an extra entry by telling all of you about it. So if you want a chance to win check her out here:

http://www.twocuteblondies.blogspot.com/

If you want to enter you have about 24 more hours, it ends tomorrow night (Thursday night). Of course, if you feel the need to be generous and NOT enter so that my chances of winning are increased, well then you can certainly do that! I would not get in someone else's way of being charitable! But that's the kind of person I am.

Okay enough about me, isn't this giveaway awesome?!? And I'm not just saying that to suck up or anything. I mean, I wouldn't stoop to that. But if it works, then I think Daisy and her blog are totally awesome! So awesome that I can't think of another word but AWESOME!!

No comments: