Or giving them pillows?
In other news, Abby started 2nd grade. I can't believe she is in 2nd grade already. She seems to like her teacher, and she loves being at the front of the class. I am hoping that I don't have to fight her every day to get out of bed like last year. Day one... good. Day two... not so good!


Abby refuses to let me put her hair up. It must be down at all times. UGH!!


9 comments:
That looks similar to what Simon does to his bed (sigh), he's usually up before me though.
She looks so much older with the top tooth gone! Benjamin's blankets are all crazy when he sleeps too, but hey so are mine!!
Too funny. My kids sleep the same way. Have fun in 2nd grade Abby!
That's why I make my kids make their own beds, so I don't care when they mess them up all the time. My mom always had my hair short when I was little, and I wonder if that was so she didn't have to fix it?
She looks so grown up with her long hair and missing tooth :) Sooooo true about he beds & pillows. And to go further... why do we get them toys when all they want to play with is our tupperware, our purses, and our kitchen appliances?! That's it, I'm taking it all back! :)
Oh -- but the quilt is fabulous!!!
Lylli has the same problem with her hair. It's cut in layers and she won't ever let me fix it. So it is forever in her face. I hate not being able to see her eyes! UGH! It must be an age thing.
That's what I love about short hair--Whitney's hair is in an A-line, so all we have to do is comb it and we're good. Oh, and making beds? Highly overrated. :)
cora was the same way mid-1st grade. i wanted to do her hair, she wanted it down. I gave up.
Post a Comment